This position coordinates and executes marketing projects identified by the Director that support and assist overall marketing strategies and initiatives, with a focus on coordination and design of general marketing materials, hospital event materials and internal communications.
1. Assists with various marketing initiatives and projects, working within deadlines.
2. Works to ensure correct logo use, graphic standards and design guidelines by all hospital divisions.
3. Uses Adobe Creative Suite to design marketing materials including: handouts, postcards, e-mail headers, templated documents, web/digital graphics and display ads.
4. Assists with the creation of printed marketing materials promoting the hospital’s educational events for clinicians.
5. Acts as the Internal Communication’s liaison to provide brand and logo approval, and files for the hospital’s software.
6. Assists the Internal Communication’s team with graphic design projects, including presentation and template design, internal digital signage creation and posting, t-shirt design and employee event promotions.
7. Assists with photoshoots for advertising, print, website and social media, and helps maintain the hospital’s digital asset management system.
8. Assists with the coordination of marketing materials for occasional national conference exhibiting.
9. Performs job functions adhering to service principles with customer service principles of compassionate service, excellence, respectful collaboration, diversity and inclusion, integrity, discovery and innovation, and stewardship.
1. Bachelor’s degree in marketing and/or graphic design, with a minimum of two to three years of experience in marketing or related field.
2. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat
3. Creative eye, conceptual/visual ability, and comfortable working in a corporate environment with brand guidelines.
4. Prior healthcare experience is preferred, but not required.
5. Strong time-management skills, with ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously, within deadlines.
6. Strong written and oral communication skills. Strong organization skills.
7. Experience working with vendors and internal stakeholders to meet deadlines.
8. Proofreading skills, including familiarity with AP Style.