Provides administrative clerical support.
1. Provides administrative clerical support to a Sr. Director and/or Physician Division Head and their respective staff.
2. Prepares and compose routine correspondence, memoranda, reports, etc.
3. Screens telephone calls and visitors, and resolves routine and complex inquiries.
4. Schedules and maintains calendars, meeting and travel itineraries.
5. Prepares and distributes minutes of meetings.
6. Gathers and analyzes data in preparation for special reports and regular meetings.
7. Assists administrator and directors with special projects as requested.
8. Assist with budget data maintenance and information distribution among directors.
1. High School Diploma
2. Three years general office or secretarial experience that includes one year of mid-level management support required. Hospital or physician office experience preferred.
3. Extensive knowledge and experience working with Microsoft applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with the ability to operate standard office equipment (examples: photocopy machine, facsimile machine, calculator, etc.). Ability to type at least 40 wpm is preferred.
4. Must have excellent organizational and prioritization skills to effectively manage priorities of multiple team members. 5. Ability to provide high level of quality customer service to team members, employees, management staff, in addition to external customers.