The Lead Clinical Research Coordinator works with PI, but functions independently; responsible for the complete coordinator of assigned clinical research activities. May have supervisory responsibilities of study staff.
This is your opportunity to use all of your skills within a transformative environment and be part of a
world-class team. In this vital role, you will work closely with accomplished faculty who are highly
motivated to advance research for children with congenital heart disease. The Heart Center features a
broad portfolio of open studies, including investigator-initiated studies and multicenter group studies,
as well as industry sponsors. You will have the opportunity to lead subject recruitment, regulatory
and data responsibilities for our center and assist in the guidance of other centers.
Please visit our Heart Center Research page to learn more about clinical research in Cardiology https://www.luriechildrens.org/en/specialties-conditions/heart-center/research/
1. Bachelors with five to seven years clinical research experience.
2. Prior leadership experience preferred.
3. Strong analytical and organizational skills. Strong customer service skills.
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills in order to address diverse/large audiences.
5. Must be assigned to a status of 0.5 fTE or higher.
6. Demonstrated working knowledge of regulatory practices required.
7. Certification as a Clinical Research Professional (SOCRA) or Clinical Research Coordinator (ACRP) required.
8. Proficient in using advanced Excel formulas like VLOOKUP and COUNTIF/IF
9. Proficient in using pivot tables.
10. Emergency Medicine experience a plus.