Our multidisciplinary team of physician-scientists conducts various research projects to help promote patient care and better educate families. We participate in studies funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH), pharmaceutical companies and our own investigator-initiated studies. We hope our research efforts will improve treatment for children with hard-to-treat conditions.
The Lead Clinical Research Coordinator works with PI, but functions independently; responsible for the complete coordinator of assigned clinical research activities. May have supervisory responsibilities of study staff.
Please visit our Emergency Medicine page to learn more: https://www.luriechildrens.org/en/specialties-conditions/pediatric-emergency-room/research/
1. Bachelors with five to seven years clinical research experience.
2. Prior leadership experience preferred.
3. Strong analytical and organizational skills. Strong customer service skills.
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills in order to address diverse/large audiences.
5. Must be assigned to a status of 0.5 fTE or higher.
6. Demonstrated working knowledge of regulatory practices required.
7. Certification as a Clinical Research Professional (SOCRA) or Clinical Research Coordinator (ACRP) required.
8. Proficient in using advanced Excel formulas like VLOOKUP and COUNTIF/IF
9. Proficient in using pivot tables.
10. Emergency Medicine experience a plus.