This position will support the Division of Critical Care.
Please take a look at the Zhao Lab here: https://www.luriechildrens.org/en/research/research-areas/laboratory-research/zhao-laboratory/
1. Undertake an independent research project in the area Critical Care
2. Analyze data, prepare manuscripts and presentations at local, national and international venues.
3. Participate collaboratively in other research projects with colleagues at other institutions.
4. Help write grant proposals and progress reports related to research project.
5. Participate in regular lab meetings, journal clubs, research seminars and graduate student training.
1. A level of knowledge normally acquired through the completion of a Ph.D. or M.D.
2. Possess an excellent command of the English language; medical and scientific terminology is required.
3. Organizational skills: Ability to establish priorities and react promptly to a large variety of requests and needs, sometimes in stressful situations.