Provides technical and clinical support to the anesthesia team. Actively supports the Hospital and department's quality goals and service excellence principles.
1. High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree in sciences preferred.
2. Previous operating room experience or related healthcare experience required.
3. Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required. ASATT (American Society of Anesthesia Technologists and Technicians) certification preferred.
4. Prior anesthesia technician work experience preferred.
5. Knowledge of sterile technique and principles of aseptic practice preferred.
6. Ability to read and write in English to clearly communicate and perform essential job duties required.
7. Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure in a stressful environment.
8. Ability to set priorities and respond appropriately in emergency situations.
9. Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with other members of the health care team.