As the Sr. Director Organization Effectiveness and Change Management, you will drive, and support company-wide initiatives focused on increasing organizational performance with the Chief Talent & Learning Officer. This position will be responsible for leadership development, large-scale change, increasing high-reliability organizational best practices, overseeing committee work and assisting with the Enterprise-wide project,
1. Partners with Human Resources and Clinical & Organizational Development leaders on Talent Management and Development, Culture Change & Engagement, Organization Design, Development and Performance Management, and Leadership Development to coordinate service delivery and influence Talent and Culture Strategy; provides insights to enable strategy implementation.
2. Contributes to the service area/regional Human Resources and Clinical & Organizational Development Leadership Team and provides Organization Effectiveness (OE) support in achieving implementation of an HR service delivery model, which is responsive to and supportive of organization and business needs, goals, and objectives, while embracing the mission and core values of Lurie Children’s Hospital. Leads and coordinates OE related services across the entire enterprise.
3. Partner closely with HR consultants and operational leaders to solve complex organization and business challenges, resulting in immediate improvements designed for the long-term. Responsible for change management methodology and frameworks for HR/COD related programs, innovative and future capability building while partnering with suppliers to support the work. Working with our HR Operations team to understand the analysis of information required to determine key factors, opportunities, root causes, and desired outcomes.
4. Research on best practices and recommendation of organizational interventions will be expected, as well as creation and/or execution of solutions, tools, processes, and measurement activities. The incumbent will be able to collaborate, build consulting relationships with sponsors and business leaders, work in partnership with centers of excellence to generate integrated approaches, all with the aim of building organization and team capacity.
5. Will be responsible for the design, development, implementation and/or application of tools and processes in areas such as assessment, team-building, strategy alignment, organization design, change management, problem solving, and performance improvement. The Sr. Director will have the opportunity to build this function from the ground up by developing and leading a team that will education, advise and influence leaders on business transformation topics that include organization design, organizational effectiveness and change management. To be effective you will consult across the organization including with leaders at all levels. Preferred Workday HCM implementation experience.